– Online credit card
– Credit card by phone
– IMCA Credit
or by phone
Payment by credit card online or by phone
After you have logged in and have your parts selected in the shopping cart you can make your payment by credit card by calling our Contact Center from Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
Frequently Asked Question
You have different options to search for your parts. Choose the one that suits you best:
- Search bar: placing number or name.
- Search by category: there are different categories. Eg.: Batteries, Cat Reman, Cat Classic, others.
- Parts Search: to search for specifics parts of a given piece of equipment, you must have the serial number of the equipment or name of the required parts at hand.
- Quick order: allows you to upload a list of parts in Excel format or type it manually.
- SIS (Service Information System): electronic manual for finding parts and maintenance information for equipment. Only available to customers who already have a PARTS.CAT.COM account.
All these search options allow:
- Check price and availability.
- Branch where it is available.
- Place quantity by item type.
- Option to add to cart and continue shopping.
It is important that you review your merchandise immediately after receipt to confirm you have received the correct items ordered.
- You can return the merchandise with the courier.
- You can personally return the merchandise at IMCA office.
The parts will be back-ordered from our distribution Centre in Miami. Lead time is 5-7 days for regular orders for air if it’s 100lbs or less, if parts exceed the weight limit, the customer will be charged freight, otherwise item will be shipped via ocean.
- Returned parts will only be accepted at IMCA Jamaica Limited’s discretion.
- Items such as Gaskets, O-Rings, Antifriction Bearings and Electrical items removed from original packaging or any other damaged or shop worn items will not be accepted.
- Backorder items which are non-stock cannot be returned.
- Parts Kept by the purchaser for more than 3 weeks from the date of purchase cannot be returned.
- All returned item must be accompanied by the original invoice.
- All returns will attract a 20% restocking fee
Cores being returned for assessment and possible credit in the Reman Programme, must be delivered to IMCA Jamaica Limited within 60 days of the original purchase of the reman item